You are here
Order Case Study
Click here to contact me for a FREE consultation.
- If I can Pinpoint to within a 5 mile radius where your Irish Ancestors lived (based on your Y-DNA results) then you can choose to proceed with a personalised CASE STUDY.
- If I cannot Pinpoint where your Irish Ancestors lived then I will explain why!
- 80% SUCCESS RATE for those with Irish Ancestry!
- Once an ancestral Origin within Ireland is Pinpointed one can confirm the link by DNA testing people that still live there.
- I can also determine whether your Irish Ancestors were originally Gaels (Native Irish/Celts), Normans, Viking, Gallowglass (Mercenary Scots), or Scots-Irish.
In this photo enjoying Mojito's in the London Bar in Barcelona are: Dr Gerard Donohoe, Dr Tyrone Bowes, Mr Brian Foy, Mr Colm Bell, and Mr Alan Berkery. These are some of my succesful Case Study participants. Based on their individual Y-DNA results, Dr Donohoe's ancestors were Gaelic Irish who lived near Killarney in County Kerry, Dr Bowes's ancestors were Gaelic Irish who lived on the Laois/Kilkenny border, Mr Brian Foy's ancestors were also Gaels who lived near Kilcoursey Castle on the Offaly/Westmeath border, Mr Colm Bell's ancestors were of Lowlander Scottish origin, while Mr Alan Berkery's ancestors were Normans who settled on the Limerick/Tipperary border. In essence this is a snapshot of the genetic makeup of modern Irish society. Click here to view Case Studies